[arcadia_group] Re: The game plan- READ

  • From: Thomas Barrows <tbarro1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 21:16:54 -0400

Hey Dan,What creative idea did you have? It wouldve helped if you saw the
groups presentation today and how they did things. oh well. As far as the
poster goes, i can add stuff digitally or we can print it out it doesnt
really matter whatever is easier and depending on what u want to add. I
figured we should share each other's notecard stuff so we're all fimiliar
with whats going on. I went to the library and made 3 notecards of notes on
Stoppard's bio and some of his works. It was pretty simple. The creative
side has me worried since we only have a little over a week.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 8:00 PM, Daniel Sincell <dsince1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx