[arcadia_group] Re: The game plan- READ

  • From: Daniel Sincell <dsince1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 23:33:55 -0400

Kevin;

Dan here.  Sorry to hear about the mono, it can be nasty stuff (you sure its
not H1N1? ;) ) Regarding the math in Arcadia, if its more for personal
enjoyment, I can point you towards some great books, but I imagine what you
have is appropriate for the class.  We will look at things definitely
Sunday, and if you have any specific questions, I will help best as I can.
You are right in that its interesting stuff, its everyday science that not
too many realize.

Anyways, let me know of anything specific.

Enjoy your weekend, guys!  See you all Sunday at 6!

Dan