[arcadia_group] Re: The game plan- READ

  • From: Daniel Sincell <dsince1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 18:48:34 -0400

All;

Dan here.  Tom and Will - I am attaching a few documents I found most are
either interviews or biographical content, and I am also including the Stage
as Hyperspace paper and another dealing with the music titled Waltzing in
Arcadia.

Also, I have a little more work to do on my presentation slides, but will
get those out soon.

Thanks for meeting today, guys, I think things are going to be fine.

Dan
Title: EBSCOhost
1 article(s) will be saved.

To continue, in Internet Explorer, select FILE then SAVE AS from your browser's toolbar above. Be sure to save as a plain text file (.txt) or a 'Web Page, HTML only' file (.html). In Netscape, select FILE then SAVE AS from your browser's toolbar above.

EBSCO Publishing   Citation Format: MLA (Modern Language Assoc.):

NOTE: Review the instructions at http://support.ebsco.com/help/?int=ehost&lang=en&feature_id=MLA and make any necessary corrections before using. Pay special attention to personal names, capitalization, and dates. Always consult your library resources for the exact formatting and punctuation guidelines.

Works Cited

Zoglin, Richard. "Elitist, Moi?." Time 170.19 (05 Nov. 2007): 69-71. International Bibliography of Theatre & Dance with Full Text. EBSCO. [Library name], [City], [State abbreviation]. 26 Apr. 2009 <http://search.ebscohost.com.proxy-tu.researchport.umd.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=ibh&AN=27257715&site=ehost-live>.

<!--Additional Information:
Persistent link to this record (Permalink): http://search.ebscohost.com.proxy-tu.researchport.umd.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=ibh&AN=27257715&site=ehost-live
End of citation-->

Title: EBSCOhost
1 article(s) will be saved.

To continue, in Internet Explorer, select FILE then SAVE AS from your browser's toolbar above. Be sure to save as a plain text file (.txt) or a 'Web Page, HTML only' file (.html). In Netscape, select FILE then SAVE AS from your browser's toolbar above.

EBSCO Publishing   Citation Format: MLA (Modern Language Assoc.):

NOTE: Review the instructions at http://support.ebsco.com/help/?int=ehost&lang=en&feature_id=MLA and make any necessary corrections before using. Pay special attention to personal names, capitalization, and dates. Always consult your library resources for the exact formatting and punctuation guidelines.

Works Cited

Gussow, Mel. "Happiness, chaos and Tom Stoppard." American Theatre 12.10 (Dec. 1995): 22. International Bibliography of Theatre & Dance with Full Text. EBSCO. [Library name], [City], [State abbreviation]. 26 Apr. 2009 <http://search.ebscohost.com.proxy-tu.researchport.umd.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=ibh&AN=9512142530&site=ehost-live>.

<!--Additional Information:
Persistent link to this record (Permalink): http://search.ebscohost.com.proxy-tu.researchport.umd.edu/login.aspx?direct=true&db=ibh&AN=9512142530&site=ehost-live
End of citation-->