[arcadia_group] The game plan- READ

  • From: Thomas Barrows <tbarro1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:21:58 -0400

Hey everyone,
So Chris and Will already heard all this so this mostly applies to Dan and
Kevin. We only have about a week and a half to finish our project. We
decided to split each of us to get information on notecards or what not on a
particuliar subject that we can present to the class. Have this done by
tuesday or thursday. The sooner the better, then after we have our
information done we will at least have things to present. Then we will have
next weekend to do our infomercial or creative side of the project. I can't
wait for this to be over.  So here's the list

1. Tom--- I'm going to get background info on Tom Stoppard
2. Dan--- You are in charge of general information about the play since you
already know a lot about it, including the plot etc.
3. Will--- Is going to try to find information on symbolism on the play
4. Kevin-- Please try to find stuff relating to all the math in the play
5. Chris-- Said he's going to get information on the 19th century

I think if we all just get some info on these subjects, just enough for some
note cards we will have enough to at least present to the class. Better than
nothing. Then as soon as we get this part done we can worry about the
infomercial if we want to do that.
And we can always use that poster i made if you want or if you have any
other suggestions, just send it.

Tom