[arcadia_group] Re: Just checking accuracy...

  • From: R NOEMER <kevinnoemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 12:54:47 -0400

Hey guys,

I just wanted to apologize for missing the meeting. I was up until around 4 AM
last night finishing up another project and slept straight through my alarm
this morning. If you guys could fill me in on what I missed, that'd be awesome.
I've got a couple ideas that I suppose I could just share over the listserv or
at the next meeting or whatever.

Thanks,
Kevin

Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 00:45:30 -0400
Subject: [arcadia_group] Re: Just checking accuracy...
From: dsince1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

All;

Dan here.  I think at least as an initial meeting point - the CFA at 9:30 am
should work best.  We can figure out where to go then.

Dan