[arcadia_group] Re: Just checking accuracy...

  • From: R NOEMER <kevinnoemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 21:46:55 -0400

Yeah, that's what I though too. I'm pretty much booked up Thursday after our
regular class time, so 9:30 would be the only time I could do anything.

Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 17:59:00 -0400
Subject: [arcadia_group] Re: Just checking accuracy...
From: tbarro1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I thought we were meeting at 9 30, the regular time for class.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 5:32 PM, William Robinson <wrobin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hey guys,

So is the general consensus that we should meet at 1 on Thursday? I'm totally
free if so.

Will

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 6:41 PM, Daniel Sincell <dsince1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Chris and all;

This Thurs as a first will probably work out for the best, I have a load-in
tomorrow and so will not be available.  I think it best if everyone could show
up to class having at least read the play, that way we can talk about our
impressions/interpretations/frustrations/whatever.  I have another TH class
from 11-1, but might have a couple of hours following that.  In the absence of
us meeting regularly, I am hoping we can communicate via this listserv.

Anyways, happy reading, hopefully some ideas emerge regarding presentations,
but we still have some time.  See everybody Thursday!

Dan

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 11:26 PM, Christopher Jones
<cjones20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks a lot Dan for doing this.  I think it'll turn out to be really handy.
I guess the first step, for me at least, is to read the play!

Should we just say that this Thursday (when Rotkovitz is away) will be our
first meeting?

Chris

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.