[arcadia_group] Re: Just checking accuracy...

  • From: Daniel Sincell <dsince1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 18:41:50 -0400

Chris and all;

This Thurs as a first will probably work out for the best, I have a load-in
tomorrow and so will not be available.  I think it best if everyone could
show up to class having at least read the play, that way we can talk about
our impressions/interpretations/frustrations/whatever.  I have another TH
class from 11-1, but might have a couple of hours following that.  In the
absence of us meeting regularly, I am hoping we can communicate via this
listserv.

Anyways, happy reading, hopefully some ideas emerge regarding presentations,
but we still have some time.  See everybody Thursday!

Dan