[arcadia_group] Re: Fwd: Library Question - Answer [Question #4404366]

  • From: William Robinson <wrobin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 12:17:43 -0400

Alright guys, so I've been thinking about the infomercial, and I think we
should focus on itiration. I was thinking we could get a bunch of Swedish
Fish, one pack of everyone, and we could explain it via the "pond full of
fish" thing from the play. Such as someone eats some of the fish, someone
else gets more fish added to their pile, etc. One of us should be Billy Mays
too, "FOR THE AWESOME POWER OF ITIRATION!" What do you think?