[arcadia_group] Re: Fwd: Library Question - Answer [Question #4404366]

  • From: R NOEMER <kevinnoemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 18:45:38 -0400

No such luck with the movie, guys. I asked to watch it, and they set it all up
for my and everything, so I couldn't really get a chance to rip it to my
laptop. So, I'm thinking we could do the infomercial bit. What's the exact run
down of what we're doing for the presentation? Like we said, it might be good
to get a timeline of what were doing.

Kevin

Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 10:17:08 -0400
Subject: [arcadia_group] Re: Fwd: Library Question - Answer [Question
#4404366]
From: cjones20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

some pics

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 4:02 PM, R NOEMER <kevinnoemer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm still running up to CP tomorrow. I can stop in there and ask if I can make
a copy. They probably won't let me, but I'll be up there anyways so it won't
hurt to ask.

While searching a bit online, I came across this: http://at.bc.edu/arcadia/

It isn't the play itself, but there may be excerpts from that video that we may
be able to show.

This may be helpful as well: http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/6972

I haven't watched that whole video yet, but they say he gets into Arcadia, so
it might prove useful.

There are a few short clips on Youtube, too.

There also seems to be a great deal of websites dealing with the mathematics
involved in Arcadia, which could be interesting to get into because the
information is so readily available.

Infomercial seems like a possibility too.

Kevin

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:19:59 -0400
#4404366]
From: tbarro1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shit, now what? Maybe we can go to the library and make a copy of it there,
though it will take time depending on what format it is i.e dvd or vhs. idk
maybe we can go the infomercial route?

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you.  Check it out.

--
Christopher W. Jones
Towson University '09

http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Updates2_042009