[arcadia_group] Re: Fwd: Library Question - Answer [Question #4404366]

  • From: R NOEMER <kevinnoemer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:02:17 -0400

I'm still running up to CP tomorrow. I can stop in there and ask if I can make
a copy. They probably won't let me, but I'll be up there anyways so it won't
hurt to ask.

While searching a bit online, I came across this: http://at.bc.edu/arcadia/

It isn't the play itself, but there may be excerpts from that video that we may
be able to show.

This may be helpful as well: http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/6972

I haven't watched that whole video yet, but they say he gets into Arcadia, so
it might prove useful.

There are a few short clips on Youtube, too.

There also seems to be a great deal of websites dealing with the mathematics
involved in Arcadia, which could be interesting to get into because the
information is so readily available.

Infomercial seems like a possibility too.

Kevin

Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:19:59 -0400
Subject: [arcadia_group] Re: Fwd: Library Question - Answer [Question
#4404366]
From: tbarro1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shit, now what? Maybe we can go to the library and make a copy of it there,
though it will take time depending on what format it is i.e dvd or vhs. idk
maybe we can go the infomercial route?