[arcadia_group] Arcadia DVD

  • From: Daniel Sincell <dsince1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arcadia_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 17:39:48 -0400

All;

Dan here.  The Arcadia DVD is non-circulating (at least is listed as such on
by USMAI).  I sent an email asking for confirmation regarding that status
and also options if the DVD is in fact non-circulating.  I should have an
answer by Wednesday.  Kevin, when were you planning to visit UMCP?

Thanks for the feedback regarding the table idea; I will keep working on it
and hopefully have something more corporeal for Thursday.

Talk to you later.

Dan