[aravis] Re: add receiver

  • From: Emmanuel Pacaud <emmanuel.pacaud@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aravis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 14:45:30 +0200

HI Julien,

Le mer. 12 sept. 2018 à 14:39, Julien Brulé <julien.brule@xxxxxxxx> a écrit :

i m using a emergent HS-2000M camera.

i use different apps to access the camera. ( raw access, emergent sdk, aravis)

i get this message with arv-viewer 0.6

Aravis-Message: GStreamer cannot understand the camera pixel format: 0x0!

with the feature AcquisitionMode=MultiFrame.

Please open an issue on github.

Is it possible to set another host (than the gvcp control host) to be the gvsp receiver with aravis ?

if it is possible how do you achieve that ?

I have never tried. It is theoretically possible, by setting the right features using arv-tool, or a custom software.

What is most probably not possible is using aravis as a gvsp receiver. But I would gladly accept a pull request that implement this feature...

Cheers,

        Emmanuel.