[aravis] Re: Aravis Project on Window

  • From: Emmanuel Pacaud <emmanuel.pacaud@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aravis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 15:46:20 +0200

Hi,

Le lun. 13 août 2018 à 16:18, Si Thu Aung <si.thu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

I am trying to use AravisProject for Window application. I am using Basler acA640-750um Area Scanner with USB3. Could I have some insights about does it possible to do or guide about how to approach or some references if anybody had done it?

I'm also wondering if someone has tried to use aravis on Windows. I'm pretty sure it does not compile as is, because it uses some API that are linux only. I also don't have any idea about the amount of work would be needed for a Windows port.

If someone has tried, do not hesitate to share your attempts at making aravis work on Windows, whatever was the result.

Cheers,

        Emmanuel.