[arachne] Re: new apm for fix contatenation problems

  • From: "Glenn McCorkle" <glennmcc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, arachne4dos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 18:14:52 -0500

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 08:37:03 -0400, "John Hupp" wrote:

>> ----- Original Message ----- From: marinelluccia1@xxxxxxxxxx

Hi John,

The problem can be demonstrated via the Arachne Utilities page
('U' hotkey), by linking to 'List of installed packages'

FreeDos is unable to concatenate the various *.htm files together into
one as most other versions of DOS can.

DrDos, OpenDos, PcDos and MSDos recognize this method of concatenation.

copy file1.htm + file2.htm + file3.htm newfile.htm

In use in mime.cfg via this line.........
file/apm.dgi >HTM|[100]copy $eapm.htp+$esystem\\apm.db\\*.htm $2>NUL

Roberto's fix uses the included cat.exe and this altered mime.cfg line.

FILE/APM.DGI >HTM|CAT -s $EAPM.HTP $ESYSTEM\\APM.DB\\*.HTM>$2

--
 Glenn
 http://www.delorie.com/listserv/mime/