[arachne] arachne help

  • From: "Patricio F." <patt185@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 22:40:36 +0000

Hello I write you because I want to use Arachne and i cannot
do it on
my compaq contura 386mhz with 4mb ram. I have an e3000ii genius
parallel
ethernet adaptor and DOS 6,22. The thing is: I load the packet
driver at
0x60 for my lan adaptor (by e3000ii 0x60), arachne then recognize it telling me pcket driver found at 0x60 (96) but is unable to
bootp/dhcp connection direct to cablemodem, and neither to a hub or swich with fixed ip.
I think i must do something more but i dont know wath. May be
modify net.cfg
or other files.
Thank you for helping me
Patricio

MSN Latino: el sitio MSN para los hispanos en EE.UU. http://latino.msn.com/

Arachne at FreeLists -- Arachne, The Premier GPL Web Browser/Suite for DOS --