[arachne] Re: arachne Digest V9 #27

  • From: SAMUEL HEYWOOD <sheywood@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 08:22:26 +0800

A problem you can come up against, and it happened to me, is that you might
receive an
order, or a letter of instruction, from your boss that was written in
Micro$oft Word, and he wants you to forward it to someone else, along with
your comments.  If you modify your boss' original document by converting it
to to some open document format so that you and other normal people can
read it, then your boss might accuse you of modifying his orders, which you
have no authority to do.  Many bosses are really peculiar and funny about
little things like that.