[arachne] Re: Change to way outgoing messages are sent.

  • From: "Greg Mayman" <gmone@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arachne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 15:36:39 +1030

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 12:36:59 +0000, Udo Kuhnt wrote:

> I agree; there is not much to be gained by having two separate outboxes
> and two different extensions for outgoing mails.

That's true.... unless you happen to be one of the dinosaurs who
uses a dialup service and is not permanently online, and hence is
unable to use the "Send mail NOW" button when reading and
answering mail offline.

But Arachne was intended for dinosaur users, wasn't it?

.   ,-./\      from Greg Mayman, in Adelaide, South Australia
.  /     \     "Queen City of The South"    34:55 S  138:36 E
.       v     homepage http://users.tpg.com.au/gmone/index.htm