[ar_model_train_lovers] UP - Steam Locomotive Update

  • From: Daniel Gladstone <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:18:14 -0700 (PDT)

 Good evening all,

I have been following the progress of the UP # 844 on its trip through the
official UP Steam site on twitter

About an hour ago, I rec'd the following notification:

"Because of flooding concerns along the Missouri River, the return trip to
Cheyenne of The Little Rock Express will be moved ahead by 1 day."

So what does this mean,  The UP 844 is now scheduled to leave NLR on 6/9/2011 @
8:00 am CST, a day ahead of schedule.

Due to slow order, It is anticipated that it will pass through Conway, AR
around 10 am CST.

Daniel Gladstone
Email: ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.artrains.org