[ar_model_train_lovers] Just a reminder - Free Event - This Saturday - 3/31/2012

  • From: Daniel Gladstone <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 06:10:29 -0700 (PDT)

 Good day all,

Hopefully everyone is out and about and enjoying the Spring Weather......

Based on the latest and greatest weather report, there is an 70% chance of Rain
this Saturday
or you just need something to do this weekend and it not cost you a arm and a
leg.

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to our club's first Open
House of 2012, which is on:

Date: Saturday, 3/31/2012
Time: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm CST
Location: McGee Center in Conway
Cost: Free

W have added a bunch of new displays. During the course of the day, some of our
members will be conducting seminars on various topics for Newbies and for those
who want to learn new ways of doing things a better way.

Hope that you can make it and help us spread the word about this event.

I have attached a flyer which goes into more detail

Hope to see you there

Daniel Gladstone
Email: ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.artrains.org
Phone: 501-269-3030

ps: If you already have other plans, we understand - We are planning to have
three more shows this year