[ar_model_train_lovers] Invitation to a Free Event - Saturday - June 18, 2011 - 9am to 3pm

  • From: Daniel Gladstone <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:29:05 -0700 (PDT)

 Good evening,

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to our next Open House in
Conway, AR.

Could you also help us get the word out and invite your friends and/or post the
attached flyer at your local stores.

Any help you can give us getting the word out would be greatlly appreciated

Thanks, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns

Daniel Gladstone
Email: ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.artrains.org
Phone: 501-269-3030