[ar_model_train_lovers] Important Information - CAMRC Monthly Meeting - Monday - Sept 12, 2011

  • From: Daniel Gladstone <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 14:38:18 -0700 (PDT)

 Good day all,

Just a reminder, the club meeting is scheduled for the first Monday of the
month. For September, the first Monday of the
months falls on Labor Day. I have spoken with Whole Hog cafe, and changed our
meeting date to Monday, 9/12 instead.

This meeting will be very important,

It is that time of year again, to review our current leadership roles at CAMRC

        * President Emeritus ~ Daniel Gladstone
        * VP for Comm'tns & PR ~ Mike Mottler
        * VP for Events & Treasurer ~ William McFadden
        * VP for Promotion ~ Don Myers
        * BSA Liaison ~ Heather Morris

An decide, if we have too many positions and what would work best for our
organization.

It has been proposed that we change our organization structure to:

President
Secty/Scribe
Treasurer
Events Mgr
PR

I know for a number of us, our roles in our 9-5 jobs are changing and we are
not able to
give the level of service that the job requires/demands.

In my case, I am planning not to accept another term as President Emeritus due
to new work role.

Also recently that Will McFadden has changed his job role as well and waiting
to hear back from
him whether he wants to continue his role as VP for events/Treasurer.

We really need everyone to attend to make these important decisions which will
effect the overall direction of the club

If for some reason, if you can not attend, please let me know via email your
thoughts recommendations.

Thanks

Daniel Gladstone
Email: ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx