[ar_model_train_lovers] Grand opening of a Toy Train Museum

  • From: Daniel Gladstone <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 11:45:24 -0700 (PDT)

Good day all,

I would like to pass along about grand Opening of a Toy Train Museum in Heber
Springs, AR and help pass the word about it(attached is a flyer).

Recently I had the opportunity to visit before the grand opening and boy did it
bring back childhood memories.

If you have the opportunity and love trains of all types and from all era's -
You need to visit

Grand opening of the Toy Train Museum (Ruland Junction)
Time: 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Location: 12th & Walnut Street, Heber Springs, AR

Hours:
Saturday, 5/26/2012 from 10am to 4pm
Sunday, 5/27/2012 from 1pm to 4pm
Monday, 5/28(Memorial Day) from 10am to 4pm
Admission: Adults $ 5, Under 13yrs, $ 2.50, Group Discounts 25%

After the Grand Opening, the regular museum hours will be:

Fridays & Saturdays, 10-4pm
Sundays, 1-4pm

Thanks

Daniel Gladstone