[ar_model_train_lovers] Free Event - Train Show - Saturday - 3/19/2011 - 9am to 3pm - Conway, AR

  • From: Daniel Gladstone <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 14:11:38 -0800 (PST)

Good day to you,

I would like to take this opportunity to invite you and your family, to he
Central AR Model RR Club First Open House of 2011 - The event is open to the
public and it is free.

Date: Saturday, March 19, 2011    Time: 9am to 3pm
Location: Mcgee Center - 3800 College Ave, Conway, AR

·         Bring your own HO-scale train and run it on the club’s scenicked
8x12-feet HO-scale layout – a 40-feet mainline!

·         Interactive play for youngsters with four HO-scale THOMAS trains:
Thomas, Percy, James, and Emily.

·         More THOMAS trains running on an O-gauge layout for kids – Lionel
trains in a diorama with Thomas, Percy, and James.

·         Lionel O-gauge tabletop layout with the HOGWARTS EXPRESS train from
the Harry Potter movies – plus other trains.

·         A rug layout for very young children and a push-toy train layout for
kid-powered play.

·         1940s-era Marx O-gauge trains like your dad or grandfather had as a
boy.

·         G-scale trains in operation – the BIG trains often placed under the
Christmas tree.

·         “Talk Trains” with local hobbyists, get helpful info, and take home
free train hobby brochures. If you love trains, join the club!

CAMRC is the Conway-based club that encourages families to RUN trains and ENJOY
the fun of the world’s greatest hobby.

If you are unable to make this date: We have two more open houses scheduled:

Saturday - 6/18/2011

Saturday - 10/15/2011

We are planning to do a show in Russelville as well(date has not been set)

Thanks - looking forward to seeing you there.

Daniel Gladstone
Email: ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.artrains.org
Phone: 501-269-3030

To unsubscribe from Central AR Model Railroad Club(CAMRC)emails, Please send an
email "ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx" and in the subject line type"unsubscribe - AR Trains"
or write to CAMRC Opt Out, P.O. Box 1825, Conway, AR 72033-1825, Please make
sure that you include the words "AR Trains"