[ar_model_train_lovers] Follow up

  • From: Daniel Gladstone <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 06:13:21 -0700 (PDT)

G’day to all,
I just wanted to send out a quick note to “Thanks all” that attended the
Central AR Model RR Club(CAMRC) first Open House of 2011, we tried some new
ideas and it seemed to work well.
If you were able to attended, I would like to know:
1)  what you thought of the event?
2) How can we make the event better?

If you were not able to attend,  we will be having two more in town shows
scheduled:
-          Saturday – 6/18/2011 – Crooked Rail will be joining us
-          Saturday – 10/15/2011
Hopefully you will be able to attend one of these events; also we need your
help spreading the word about these upcoming events.
I also wanted to remind everyone about the Annual Railroadiana Show Sale at the
AR Railroad Museum @ 1700 Port Road in Pine Bluff, this coming Saturday – April
2, 2011 from 9am to 4pm.  They will have working layouts in all scales N, Ho, O
and G and numerous vendors.
Our next club meeting will be Monday evening, April 4th at Whole Hog Café
(Meeting room) in Conway. We start to gather @ 5:30pm and the meeting will
start @ 6pm. Please try to make it, we have lots to discuss.
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Thanks