[ar_model_train_lovers] CAMRC Monthly Club Meeting Update

  • From: Daniel Gladstone <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ar_model_train_lovers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 08:53:36 -0700 (PDT)

Good day all,

I just wanted to send out a quick reminder. Normally our club meets on the
First Monday of each month at Whole Hog Cafe - 150 East Oak St(Inside the Hobby
Lobby/Big Lots Shopping Center) in Conway @ 5:30 pm.

Due to the fact that, the First Monday in July is July 4th, and a number of our
members will be either out of town or unavailable, we have rescheduled this
months meeting to Monday, July 11th, same time, same place

Looking forward to seeing you there, and have a safe and Joyous July 4th
weekend

Thanks

Daniel Gladstone
Email: ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx