[apt4ssx8] Re: still alive?

  • From: dave <dengvall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apt4ssx8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 16:45:11 -0700

Some of the list is awake. Jon and Dan responded.

On 03/15/2015 10:22 AM, Kent A. Reed wrote:
On 03/15/2015 12:24 PM, dave wrote:
This is just to see if the list is stlll alive. ;-)

Dave

Dave, I found the email I was trying to remember while you and I were talking today. Iast month, I received an email notification that Brent posted a test commit to the apt4ssv3 project on assembla.com [1]. Honestly, I'd forgotten all about this git-based project or that my email was registered for email notifications.

It looks like this test commit is the first activity since April 2013.

Regards,
Kent

[1] https://www.assembla.com/spaces/apt4ssv3