[applied-ethics] Re: Need Your Help...

  • From: Margo de Groot - Coenen <margo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: applied-ethics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 16:27:10 +0100

Dear Wilson,

how are you? It is so nice to hear from you although unfortunately I am not eligible to give vote. I am so sorry! how is life with you? And what are you up to these days? Are you on skype? Because then maybe we could catch up that way.

My very best and warm wishes
Margo
Margo de Groot - Coenen
MK5060 - full circle projects
Hugo de Grootstraat 64
2518 EE  DEN HAAG

(+31) -6 52302665
margo@xxxxxxxxxx

Denk mee op/think along at http://mk5060.blogspot.com

On Mar 17, 2011, at 4:22 PM, Wilson Lalengke wrote:

Dear Friends, I am so sorry annoying you, but if you are eligible to give vote on this EM Course Reps election, please kindly send your vote for me. This is the link related : http://community.em-a.eu/ (you must log-in first). Please remind the due date is March, 21. Thank you for your help and have good time. GBU all.

Best regards,
Wilson Lalengke (Shony) - Jakarta

my personal room at http://saintlover.blogsome.com