[applied-ethics] Fwd: Announcements, PhD position and PhD course

  • From: Marcel Verweij <m.f.verweij@xxxxx>
  • To: May Thorseth <may.thorseth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 16:20:32 +0200

dear May,
you can send this to applied-ethics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
this is our list with addresses of former MA students,
best
Marcel

Marcel Verweij

Joint Editor-in-Chief Public Health Ethics http://phe.oxfordjournals.org

associate professor

Ethics Institute / Department Philosophy, Faculty of Humanities, Utrecht University
Janskerkhof 13 - room 1.08
3512 BL  Utrecht
The Netherlands

Begin doorgestuurd bericht:

Van: may thorseth <may.thorseth@xxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: 27 april 2011 13:41:19 GMT+02:00
Aan: Marcel Verweij <m.f.verweij@xxxxx>, Marcus Duewell <m.duwell@xxxxx>, Göran Collste <goran.collste@xxxxxx>
Onderwerp: Announcements, PhD position and PhD course

Dear friends and good colleagues,

I would like to inform you about a PhD announcement (due 6th of May 2011) and a PhD course (5th - 16th September 2011), both under NTNU's Globalization Programme of which I am part of the leader group and head of the focus area Intercultural Dynamics: Communication, Repsponsibility and Development.

For the PhD course, please see http://folk.ntnu.no/allena/glob, and also attachment with the course description and readings.

For the PhD announcements, see attachment.

Please inform candidates that you may consider suitable for the course and/or the calls!

All best,
May

--
May Thorseth, Fil.dr (Dr./PhD)