[HG-PBEM] Re: [ooc] sorry -- ISP messed up --

  • From: "Aaron O'Reilly" <lvmonkey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:59:53 -0400

i've been without email, internet or cable since monday so i'm playing catch
up now. My ISP appearently doesn't have their accounts department talk to
their collections nor tech people. So i've had the fiasco of an extra charge
from 'pay per view' knocking me over some sorta threshold of action...which
left me having to pay earlier than usual (without knowing it).  Then i payed
the charge and they cut me off anyway. Then they couldn't get it together to
set me up again for the times they said they would. This, incidently is
earlier than the last due date they gave but much later than the first two
dates they gave.
Arg...cable companies...

:P

sorry if this has caused anyone to wanna flame me

ook