[HG-PBEM] Re: Warming up to the Track [Query to all pilots]

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:20:04 -0600 (MDT)

[Dennis: Guys, how are we doing. This scene is taking longer than I
intended, but I wanted to give you guys an opportunity to roleplay inside
the dialog. We're half way through the track now, but I wanted to check in
and see if people are OK witht he pace or....

I'll post more on the track during my lunch. Feel free to interject
anytime and between paragraphs if you want. We'll try being more fluid
here to speed things along.]
Dennis D. Kirkpatrick
Littleton, CO USA