[HG-PBEM] Re: Tina Checking out....?

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:12:20 -0600 (MDT)

Dennis D. Kirkpatrick said:

>> "You said that your scans were inconclusive, doctor," Tina said.  "I
>> can trust your abilities... if you can."
>
> Lania looked at Tina with a look of surprise, as though taken off guard.
> "I trust my abilities," she replied, regaining her composure. "Yet, I
> stil want to make sure that we've covered all your concerns."
>
> With that, the room burst with the noise of women as Carlie, Hanna and
> Felicity burst into the room all chattering away. Felicity looked at
> Tina. "Hey, so how's the sickie?"

[...]

[GM: Robb, if you don't have anyome questions or need for the doctor,
you're free to leave here and go out to the waiting room with everyone
else.

BTW, truthfully, the doctor found nothing. Tina seems in perfect health,
minus a few scraps and bruises. From the test results and the hologram
image, Tina should be able to surmise that everything seems in the clear.
Apparently, nothing was planted on her by her captors.]