[HG-PBEM] Re: Things shaping up

  • From: "John Guilfoyle" <john.guilfoyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:48:21 -0700

About the art, Grizzly wrote:

> Ah yes the art.  Let's have Dragos start with the=20
> cheerleaders.  Now there's inspiration in art.  :)

Can we get him to draw them with pigtails, letter sweaters and short,
pleated skirts? =3D)

> I am interested.  Let's see what who all is interested and=20
> get a bulk price. Wonder what Ghislain charges?

I doubt Ghislain does affordable commission work, but it would be cool =
if he
did. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to ask... Does anyone here know him well
enough to contact him out of the blue?

Regarding Dragos' work, I think he'll be able to mimic the HG style =
quite
well, at the very least in terms of clothing and whatnot. He's working =
on my
character right now, and has really nailed the Southern Republican Army
uniform.

-John