[HG-PBEM] Things shaping up

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 08:54:11 -0700 (MST)

Well, things are shaping up for the HG-PBEM, I think we have enough to get
the game started next week. Scott, John, Robb and David, we have enough to
get your PCs started. Griz and David, I haven't heard from you two in a
short while; At the very least get me the game stats and draft background
for your characters as soon as you can. Griz, if you would like; I can
send you my design attempt at a Nemesis Cheetah for you to modify or
approve.

Another thing, I had a personal dialog with Scott over his character that
involved us discussing where he thinks he'd like his character's starting
scene to begin. If any of you have preferences on this matter; let me
know. I'm happy to oblige.

Also, I will be working through John to have portraits done of the NPCs.
John has done this for his JC-PBEM (Look here for samples--
http://www.dangermutt.net/pbem/allsystemsgo/crew.html), and it adds a fun
touch of realism to the characters. If you are interested in getting your
character drawn up by a professional artist; let me know (John, if it's OK
for them to just contact you, speak up.) The cost is $15 for B&W, color is
also available (more expensive, of course). Bulk may be a bit cheaper, so
if your interested and want to get in on the batch order that I'm sending,
speak up.

That's it for now. Feel free to ask questions.

Thanks. Later.