[HG-PBEM] Re: Some more stuff

  • From: "Aaron O'Reilly" <lvmonkey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 04:09:17 -0500

would it help if most if not all of us were to some extent already
established?  it may break the ice a little faster...i dunno...just gotta
figure out the 'established' things about our characters...like
nicknames...and we're off...

you may call my character 'rachetman'...like from the song rocketman... ;)
...or perhaps "god emperor"

on the other hand it may serve us better to come in new...lets the
'established' parts of the character come more naturally...not that calling
my character "god emperor" isn't natural or anything

okay...i'll be different...i'll be the new guy on the block(well, assuming
griz and dave are in for it--the background story and all)...i followed my
lizard and found a gear it was trying to horde ;) ...ever see a ferret try
to pull a person by their sock ;)

ook