[HG-PBEM] Re: Searching for Rohgen and party

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 21:29:33 -0600
On 2 Jun 2003, at 23:08, David Kelk wrote:

> Slovenski looked at Chance, Terry and Sasquatch. "You guys don't have to
> come unless you really want."
>
> "I'll just be in your way." Terry said as he looked at Slovenski and the two
> hulking GRELs in turn.  "I''ll stay topside with my cell.  Just take a
> safety line
> in case something goes wrong."  The lack of blood and shell casings
> worried Terry.  Whomever had done this either didn't use bullets, or didn't
> miss.  Hand to hand against a GREL?  Taser?  Not to mention that in all
> the confrontations they've had with these unknowns they've come out on
> the losing end.  Any way you look at it, if the baddies were down there he
> wouldn't be of any use.

I'll coming," Sasquatch exclaimed. "I'll be damned if someone's going
to hurt sweet Carlie." He paused. "I'll admit though that some body
armor would be nice."

"You'll get whatever you need, even my best men," Dominic affirmed.

"Just two of your best should do," Slovenski replied. "Chance? I
don;t know how good a movie star will be, but seeing your on the
team, I won't stop you either way."

[...]

Slovenski nodded. "Terry, I want you to coordinate with Ms. Dominic
on doing a full ground sweep of all the other access hatches. Find out
if they escaped through any of them. If not, seal it off. We don;t need
anyone making a break for it under our noses again."