[HG-PBEM] [OOC] FYI State of the PBEM

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 15:50:21 -0600 (MDT)

OK, as I explained in an earlier email, my wife and I now have our dates
for China. Starting Saturday, Aug 23rd, I will be out of the country.
While I hope to have access to email through Internet Cafe's in Hong Kong
and Guangzhou; though, I will primarily be caring for our new little one.

That said, I'd like to get things set up so you folks can roleplay
independent of me for a couple weeks. Obviously, the PBEM won't halt, but
I think it would be fun to see where you guys take things outside the
plotline. It would likely give me some ideas too -- about your characters
and future play. ^_^ So, as we continue or finish up these new scenes,
think of what you want to do with your character.

Of course, if it all grinds to a temporary halt while I'm away then so be
it. However, I'd like to try. If anything so you guys can have some free
time with your characters. Cool? Cool.

Also, before I depart, you can expect a //monthly// summary posted on the
webpage.

Later.