[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Waiting Room

  • From: "S. Blow" <iranon_hpl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 22:01:47 -0700

>"Hey everybody," Chance said when he reached the group seated in the
>waiting room. "Are they alright? Oh, Redliners, please meet Basal, Kiara,
>and Pesh." He pointed to each in turn. "And you've already met Nadia, I
>think. Basal, Kiara, and Pesh, these are the Redliners. Hey, put that
>down..." he yelled at the camera, and the camera episode made ready to
>repeat itself all over again. Finally Chance gave up. "So, was anyone hurt
>badly? Are things gonna be okay?"

Shamus stood leaning against a wall, his arms folded with a sour look on his
face.  He looked more than a little out of place, dressed in his pilot's
suit standing next to a potted ferntree.  He rolled his eyes upon the
appearance of the camera crew, then cast a wry glance at Juliette.  "Did we
sign up for a racing team or a circus?"

"Get that thing out of my face, pal," he growled at the cameraman who had
strayed too close.