[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Waiting Room

  • From: "Grizzly" <irongrizzly@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:39:47 -0400

> > >Laughing, Nadia replied, "Red Shoes? I like that. Pesh, are you
> catching
> > >all this?" Pesh nodded as he rasied his trideo-recorder, the red
> recording
> > >light on his camera now relit.
> > >
> > "Hey Keav, you still have those pink plushies of yours?" Terry asked.
>
> "Pink plushies?" Sebastian mused. "Why haven't I seen these yet, Keavy?"

"Of all the things that I could model for you and you want to see me in
fuzzy pink slippers?" Keavy said with a wink as she released Rhogen from the
playful headlock that she had him in.  She gave Rhogens hair one more
toussel for good measure before she let go completely.  "For someone that I
have to practically drag to go shopping with me, Terry, you have sure take
an interest in my wardrobe."

> He plopped down in one of the waiting room chairs near Juliette, now
> totally ignoring the camera. He was suddenly as unaware of its presence
> as a person could be.
>
> "So where did you guys find em? I didn't even think... I mean, were you
> even //LOOKING// for them when they turned up?" The question was posed
> to the room, but angled mainly at Juliette and Shamus.

Griz