[HG-PBEM] In the Waiting Room

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 09:50:33 -0600 (MDT)

[GM: New scene for David, Griz, Shamus, John, Aaron and Alex.]

The trip to the Transrail Oasis Tower had been uneventful. Most of the pit
crew, along with Jonus, had remained with the Barnaby the Tower's main
hangar, but Terry and Gear pilots came upstairs with the Colonel and their
recovered teammates. An hour had passed since Rhogen, Carlie and Tina were
admitted, but the monotone, white wals of the waiting room were numbing at
this point.

Just then, Rhogen stepped out doorway from the medical offices. He was
limping, but had a smile on his face. At the same time, the door opened on
the opposite end of the room, it was Sebastian Chance, followed by Nadia
Detzer and some three new people that no one else knew. One of the three
was carrying a trideo recorder, another a microphone boom and the oldest
an array of small equipment.

[...]

[GM: OK, guys. Sorry for the delay. Lots is happening. My wife and I
received our dates for traveling to China (in a week and a half), so I've
had a hard time concentrating completely. We'll deal with logistic of the
game surrounding that a bit later.

Incidently, the three new people are Mikal "Pesh" Pesh-Terelle, Kiara
"Gruppy" Khodaverdi and Basyl Montroyal, listed above in that order. Look
at the website, under The Team for more info. Chance, you know them quite
well, of course. If you don't introduce them, Nadia will. If you need more
info on them, let me know. Otherwise, make up what you will that matches
their brief web summaries, I'm fine with it.

Also, if any of you want to break off from this scene and go elsewhere,
feel free to do so. Just build your departure into the scene. So, on with
the scene.]