[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Sand Stone

  • From: "John Guilfoyle" <john.guilfoyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:11:10 -0700

> "That would be a minimum of 2,500 Peace Dollars for the team
> placing in the upcoming race, but you could walk to the bank=20
> with as much
> as 5,000 Peacers." He looked Juliette over, gauging her=20
> expressions. "So,does that work for you,... or do you need more?"

Sensing the man was a little off his game -- for whatever reason -- =
Juliette
leaned back in her chair and surveyed the rest of the bar. "There are no
guarantees on all the sponsorships and race winnings. Since I don't know =
if
the team you're assembling is any good, I can't count on that income. So
lets say 5000 a season for a base salary." The woman extended her hand.
"I'll agree verbally to that, and I'll go over the finer print of the
contract tonight."