[HG-PBEM] Re: In the Sand Stone

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:41:22 -0700
On 12 Feb 2003, at 16:52, John Guilfoyle wrote:

> Lemanz stood up from the table and smoothed the wrinkles from her jacket
> and flowing desert skirt. "Let's meet the Colonel first since he's already
> here, then we can see about getting me settled in at the hangar. Is he here
> to meet with some other candidates for the Redliners?"

"Yes," Chico responded. "I believe so." Chico swallowed the last of
his beer and stood up as well. He flagged the bartender and shouted
to have this charged on his account. After some haggling that Chico's
account was overdrawn; they finally left and made they're way toward
the private rooms on the southside of the tavern.

[End of Scene]

[GM: OK, we'll integrate Juliette into the currently running scene with
the Colonel.]