[HG-PBEM] (Fwd) [HGML] [DP9] Reminder

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 12:22:33 -0600

FYI guys. This message was sent out on the Heavy Gear Mailing List.
DP9's URL is: www.dp9.com, if you want to look at the selections
before they may be gone.

From:                   mavezina@xxxxxxx
To:                     hgml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jcml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
t8ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:                [HGML] [DP9] Reminder
Date sent:              Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:57:21 -0400

Hi folks,

        As we're sending our new books to the printer, Robert wanted me
to remind you all that we've removed some products from the catalog in
January and we'll be retiring some more in July (see the newsletter for
product numbers and the like). These won't be available through stores
after the given date (unless they stocked beforehand) and will only be
available in our Web store as long as stocks last. We'll also start
pulping the remaining stocks of titles that haven't moved in a while (to
get the tax credits), so if you have your eye on some older books, get
them now before you're forced to hunt them down on eBay...  ;)

---
Marc A. Vezina
Dream Pod 9 --> mavezina@xxxxxxx
Visit our Web site! -->  http://www.dreampod9.com