[HG-PBEM] Re: Fixing things up

  • From: "S. Blow" <iranon_hpl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 00:23:49 -0700

> > Hanna smiled. "Yes, it is good to have a racer with your knowledge and
> > experience, Shamus."
>
>"And it's not like you've changed that much." Keavy added.  "I had no
>trouble recognizing you."

Shamus shook his head.  "Mighty kind of you so say so, hon, but I've only
got to look in the mirror to see how much this mug has changed.  And as for
experienced, well, that's just another way of saying 'old.'"

> > Jory and Billy had now walked up at this point as everyone dispersed
>into
> > their own tasks. Hanna looked at Jory's shoulder. "How's it holding up,
> > Jorelle?"
> >
> > Jory frowned, looking down at her sling. "The sling eases the pain, but
> > can use the arm without it. Imagine my luck with a the bullet breaking
>my
> > collar bone along with hitting an artery." She looked at Juliette. "Not
>as
> > lucky as you."
>
>"I don't think any of us were particularly lucky," Juliette
>returned. The pain and stiffness in her leg certainly
>didn't //feel// very lucky. She allowed a slightly crooked
>smile to grace her attractive face. "Except for Shamus and
>the others who missed the fun. //They// were lucky."

"I should've been there.  I knew something was up with that Bishop clown,
but I just let the team security chase him off without a second thought."