[HG-PBEM] Re: Fixing things up

  • From: "John Guilfoyle" <john.guilfoyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 21:06:32 -0600

> >Hanna spoke up. "I'll also need to work with all the pilots and Silas to
> >do prep work for the upcoming time trials."

> >"Very good," the Colonel responded, clasping his hands together. "Unless
> >anyone has anything else, I think we all know what we need to do over the
> >next couple of days."

> After the meeting, Shamus headed directly for Hanna.  "Prep work for the
> time trials, good.  I need to ride."  Instead of being infuriated,
> he seemed more demoralized than anything else.  All he wanted to do was
race,
> and nothing was turning out the way he'd thought.  This readily apparent
> weariness made him look even older than his teammates than usual.

Juliette Lemanz was at Rodriguez's side as he addressed the pit lead. Lemanz
hadn't gotten to know the older gear pilot very well, but she'd liked what
she'd seen of him so far, despite his rough exterior. He seemed to have his
head on his shoulders and have as little time for nonsense as she did.

"I'm ready as well," Juliette declared. "My leg is strong enough, I think,"
she added, feeling the dull throb of the wound beneath the skin-tight material
of her desert suit.

---

Alright, an update on pics -- Dennis, Dragos is working on your stuff as we
speak. Should have some sketches to show you in a few days. I have two new
pics of Juliette -- one showing her in desert gear, the other in the duel she
fought right before leaving the Republican Army. Links:

http://www.geocities.com/oddotheweird/desertjul3_color_small.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/oddotheweird/duellists.jpg