[HG-PBEM] Re: Deep in the Heaps [OOC]

  • From: "Aaron O'Reilly" <lvmonkey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 04:22:21 -0400

oh, i should add, the speed dialing is occuring as a pathetic attempt to
hide and escape Rohgens attackers is underway. And i figure rohgen's not
getting far...but then wouldn't we all attempt to flee even the in the most
impossible curcumstances?

:P

at least the lizard has a half ass chance to escape, being small fast and
squirmy...maybe i should have called him lassie?

:)

ook