[HG-PBEM] Re: Deep in the Heaps [OOC]

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 20:05:58 -0600
On 14 May 2003, at 16:50, Robb Neumann wrote:

> [[ I guess if I'm not spotting any of this (Rohgen and Carlie going
> "aahhhh... thump!") then I'll just hang tight and get shot.  :) ]]

[Dennis: No, this isn;t such a fatalist scene. You do see Rohgen and
Carlie going thump. You just can't tell why; that's all. To Tina, they are
just suddenly being incapacitated by something. Hopefully that makes
better sense.

Aaron, yes, you could attempt to do a speed dial or whatever. It's up
to you.]