[HG-PBEM] Re: Dealing with an elevator

  • From: David Kelk <dakelk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 23:51:56 -0400

 >> returned it to

 >> body armour

 >> Before Sebastian could oblige, the connection to Slovenski
 >> disconnected.

Chance slipped the tiny cell-phone back into a pocket and shrugged.
"Sorry, Terry. He hung up on me. Guess we'd better find an elevator,
huh?"

"If you say." Terry agreed, packing up his things and heading left out
of the room.  At the elevators he hit the button and waited the short
while it took for the doors to open.

"Going up or down?" He asked, stepping inside.