[HG-PBEM] Craziness and continuing [OOC]

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 09:20:04 -0600 (MDT)

Boy, the craziness never seems to end. Sorry that I didn't get the sumary
completed last night. I should be able to send it out and have it posted
tonight.

As for the scenes, it looks like the pilots are off to a good go on their
own with Hanna.

Terry can certainly aproach Chico and Jezebel if he wants.

Rohgen, you needs to start pulling people and inventory together for his
mission to the Trash Queen.

Tina, you're free to be anywhere you want at the moment. For instance, you
could plan to go with Rohgen.

Sabastian, we're coming buddy. Thanks for your patience.

If you need me to kickstart a scene; let me know. Otherwise, you can
continue here. We'll keep go for a short while and then leap to tommorrow
by Wednesday at the latest. Hanna and others will start talking soon
enough.

Later.
Dennis D. Kirkpatrick
Littleton, CO USA