[HG-PBEM] Re: At the Trash...

  • From: "Dennis D. Kirkpatrick" <dkirkpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 15:55:44 -0600 (MDT)

Robb Neumann said:

> "Rohgen?" Tina announced, noticing that he hadn't moved from his spot.
> "As I said, I have located your... pet.  You had better retrieve it
> before someone drops a cuff servo on it."
>
> She kicked the storage container which held the shaken up lizard,
> signaling to Rohgen where he could find his "friend."  Then, satisfied
> that perhaps this time he would listen, she went back to work.

"The database has created a search grid for all the parts that you need,"
Sal called out to Rohgen. She held his PDA out for him to retake. "I've
already linked the inventory objects with the GPS module in your PDA. You
should be able to use that to navigate through the compound to the right
caches. Any questions?"