[HG-PBEM] Re: At the Trash...

  • From: "Aaron O'Reilly" <lvmonkey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <apaworks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 15:19:03 -0400

> [GM: Repairing damage. ^_^]

> >> Lyle moved up alongside Tina, pulling out an empty container himself.
> >> He mildly smiled at her.
> >
> > Tina recognized the smile, saw Lyle's maneuvering to her side, but kept
> > working.
> >
> > Eventually, as much as she wouldn't admit it, curiosity got the better
> > of her.
> >
> > "Can I help you with something, Mr. Lyle?" she asked.
>
> "No," he replied simply, still wearing a thin smile.
>
> > She made it a point of grabbing the container that looked the heaviest
> > out of the bunch, then tossed it casually aside; a not-so-subtle
> > reminder of how powerful she was, compared to her human companions.
> > There was no reason to try to intimidate the young man, other than it
> > amused the GREL.
>
> A short distance away, Sal had finished uploading th data. "It will take
> just a moment and the database will provide you with a location pointer,
> allowing you to use your PDA's built-in GPS to lead to the correct,
> sorting locations."
>
> Ms. Dominic nodded in satisfaction. She then looked back at Tina. "She's
> an Kassandra-class GREL, isn't she?" Hanna asked of Rohgen. "I've only
> seen a few in my years."

"I'm not really sure" commented Rohgen. "I know see seems to lack the
ability to sense a good bunch line. Sounds like an Earther of some type to
me" Rohgen smiled. "Purple with a intense desire to disassemble
things...yah, i guess its pretty obvious, eh?"

> [...]

[ooc: feel free to throw in the monty-isms, all...i can see that lyle will
be at the nasty end of a lizard rant pretty soon :) ...not that anyone but